The purpose of this document is to define the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) for access to the site https://www.marcmedical.it (the “Site”) and for the use of its contents and services (of collectively referred to as the “Services”) by individuals, physical persons who access the Site through the Internet and / or the fixed telephone networks or mobile radios (the “Users”).
Marc Medical srl reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time by publishing the new Terms of Service on this website.
By accessing the Site or its Services, by consulting and downloading or otherwise using them, you consent to these Terms and any changes that may occur in the future.
The conditions established in these Terms are considered valid in addition to any other conditions applicable to the User under contracts, licenses or other agreements.
The Site consists of contents created by its editorial staff, and by its administrators.
All the graphics and content that pertain to this site are protected by copyright.
The Site allows the user to view, download on their computer, print, transcribe, send by e-mail, the material contained in the Site for personal use only, any other use being prohibited.
Therefore, any form of reproduction, modification, duplication, copying, distribution, sale or otherwise commercial exploitation of the Site and / or Services is forbidden without prior explicit written authorization from Marc Medical srl.
All or part use and adaptation of these materials on any other website is prohibited. The Site allows you to insert links to its pages on other websites, even if an e-mail is welcome for information. All trademarks, product names and company names mentioned in Site are used for identification and information purposes only and belong exclusively to their respective owners. On these brands and names Marc Medical srl has no rights. Holders of intellectual property rights who believe that their rights have been infringed by Marc Medical srlor by some third parties who have published contents or advertisements on https://www.marcmedical.it, are requested to report the violation to the Editorial Staff. Marc Medical srl will take care of removing the disputed material as soon as possible.
All Users can consult the contents of the Site, while only registered Users through the appropriate registration interface and the appropriate procedure can enter permanent content or take advantage of some dedicated services.
Unauthorized access to the reserved areas of the Site constitutes non-compliance with these Terms and violation of the law. The User warrants that he will not access the Website except from the appropriate access interfaces and that he will not use scripts, spiders or any other automated tool to access, monitor or copy any part of the Website, unless previously agreed by the Site.
The registration of the User to the Site is done by completing the Registration Request. The User may at any time modify his data through the appropriate form.
Registration allows the User to choose a Username and a Password. The Username and Password are strictly personal and not transferable. The User undertakes not to disclose it to third parties and to keep and protect them with the utmost diligence. The User will be held solely responsible for the use by third parties of his Username and Password.
In case of loss of the Password the User can recover the lost Password following the specific instructions contained in the Retrieve password page in the access interface. The User undertakes, in any case, to immediately communicate the possible theft of the Password by sending a communication via e-mail. Marc Medical srl, at its discretion and without giving prior notice to the User, may:
- Reject the registration;
- Restricting, suspending, interrupting or terminating your access to all or part of the Services;
- Refuse, move or remove any material posted by the User;
- Change the User’s Username;
- Disable or delete all or part of the User’s account and any information and files linked to the account;
- Subordinate access to services to particular conditions and limits.
The User agrees that Marc Medical SRLs is not responsible to the User, nor to third parties for the accomplishment of any of the aforementioned actions.
The User acknowledges and accepts that the registration data as well as those subsequently provided to Marc Medical SRLs will be included in a database consisting of the Site, in case of revocation, please proceed through the appropriate section on the Revocation page.
Limitation of liability and exclusion of warranty.
Marc Medical SRLs disclaims any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of the Site and its Services including the non-functioning or defective operation of electronic equipment of Users or third parties, direct or indirect loss, loss of data. Furthermore, as the Services of the Site are provided “as is” and “as available”, Marc Medical SRLs is in no way responsible for the security, convenience, any delays, malfunctions and suspension and / or interruption of connection to the Site and / or the Services offered. The right of Marc Medical SRLs to modify, suspend, discontinue or cancel the Site Services at any time, at its sole discretion and without giving prior notice to the User, remains unavailable. Notwithstanding the continuous efforts to offer Users a service as complete as possible, up-to-date and free from inaccuracies, Marc Medical SRLs does not guarantee:
- The fact that the Services offered on the Website do not violate laws, regulations, third party rights or provisions of authority;
- The correctness and true conformity of the information related to the Services or the products offered on the Website;
- Possible inaccuracies, inaccuracies, errors and omissions in the contents and information on the site;
- The fact that the content of the Site can not result to some offensive, indecent, inaccurate or simply questionable;
- No control of compliance with the law, correctness and compliance with the truth, accuracy, non-deception, completeness, non-offensive or decency of messages, interventions and generally public or private content provided by Users.
The User therefore acknowledges and acknowledges that the use of the contents and the Services takes place at his own and exclusive risk and that Marc Medical srl is in no way responsible for damages, losses or liabilities. suffered by the User as a result of claims for damages, actions and / or claims of other Users and / or third parties related to:
- Inaccuracies, inaccuracies, errors or omissions of the contents and information present on the Website and / or offered to Customers through the Services;
- Violations of laws and / or third party rights in relation to the information and content on the Site and / or offered to Customers through the Services;
- Defects of conformity and defects of the products presented or offered on the Site.
During the consultation of the Site or the use of its Services, the User may incur content that could be considered offensive, indecent, objectionable or inaccurate, the User assumes only all risks related to the use of such contents. The Editorial Board of Marc Medical srl reserves the right to remove, at its sole discretion, any content that may violate these Terms or be offensive to anyone.
Marc Medical srl is not responsible for external sites sponsored or advertised on the Website through banners and / or links and does not guarantee their quality, reliability and non-offensiveness. The fact that the Site contains such hyperlinks does not imply tacit acceptance of the contents of external sites to which those links refer.
Obligations, responsibilities and warranty of Users
The User undertakes to use the Site and the Services in such a way that:
- All the provisions contained in these Terms and in the Disclaimer are respected, all the legal provisions of the law and the conditions relative to the individual Services (for example, the regulation of the forum);
- Violations of laws, customs and practices, rules of care are violated;
- The rights of any third parties are not violated, such as, but not limited to, those pertaining to data protection rules, laws on protection of intellectual and industrial property and telecommunications legislation;
- False and / or misleading information is not placed on the Website;
- Are not placed on the Site messages and / or material of a pornographic, racist, obscene, blasphemous, defamatory or otherwise offensive;
- The rules of Netiquette, the ethical principles and good behavior developed among users of network telematic services
The User assumes full responsibility for the content of the information, texts and messages sent by him or in his name to third parties or the Site through the Services, recognizing him sole responsible and raising Marc Medical srl its representatives, employees and any partners of Marc Medical srl from any consequent request for damages or recoveries and reimbursing the owners of Marc Medical srl of any cost deriving from claims or actions of third parties for the violation of intellectual property rights or for damages caused by the User or by persons authorized by the User to access the Services.
Marc Medical srl assumes no responsibility for the contents of the reports made by the user and hosted on the Site, and does not offer any guarantee or assurance on the lawfulness, correctness, timeliness, completeness, reliability, truthfulness or usefulness of the information provided through the services.
The User declares and guarantees to have the full and exclusive ownership of the images, the Trademarks, the information, the contents and in general of any material inserted on the Website and that their use by https://www.marcmedical.it pursuant to these Terms does not violate any third party rights or violate applicable laws and / or regulations. The User also grants free of charge to Marc Medical srl and its partners a license without territorial and irrevocable limits to use, store, reproduce, modify, adapt, distribute, publish, transfer, grant in license the contents of the User for the purposes of this Site and in full respect of the User’s image.
In the event that any part of these Terms is found to be invalid or ineffective under applicable law, the invalid or ineffective condition shall automatically be deemed to be replaced by a valid and effective condition whose content is closer to the intent of the original condition.